Kathy Jordan, AAMS®
- B.A. in Business Management and Administration from Whitworth University in Spokane, Washington
- Accredited Asset Management Specialist (AAMS) from the College for Financial Planning
- Investment Advisor Representative of FMI and Independent Life, Disability, and Long Term Care Insurance Agent
- Registered Securities Representative of LPL Financial
AREAS OF FOCUS
- Estate Planning/Wealth Transfer
- Wealth Accumulation
- Retirement Planning
- Comprehensive Financial Planning Strategies
- Asset Allocation Strategies
- Wealth Preservation
- College Planning
Political, financial and personal events have reinforced the value of financial planning and continuing to build long-term relationships with a trusted financial advisor. Kathy's primary emphasis is to partner with investors to assist them in making smart financial decisions through education, customized strategies, enhanced technology and personal client service. She has been a Financial Planning Advisor for more than 25 years.
Kathy was born and raised in San Fernando, California. She relocated to Spokane in 1978 and has made her home with husband Jeff in Mead, Washington. She has three grown children, Keilyn, Ryan and Bryce. Kathy enjoys golf, volleyball, travel and outdoor activities, such hiking, camping and boating with family and friends.