- Member of the American Society of Financial Service Professionals, the Yakima Estate Planning Council, the Financial Planning Association, the American Institute of Certified Financial Planners, Past President of the Yakima Valley Association of Life Underwriters, 1996-1997.
- Attended Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah with a major in Political Science and minors in Economics, Spanish and Finance. He also completed advanced studies in financial planning through the American College in Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania.
- LPL Registered Representative, Life Insurance Agent, LPL Registered Principal and CCO of Financial Management, Inc.
- Certified Financial Planner™, Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU), Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC®).
- Has worked with hundreds of Americans on how to be better prepared for retirement.
- BSA / Eagle Scout.
- Enjoys playing piano.
- Involved in various charities.
- Lived in Idaho, Utah, and Washington.
- Member of National Ski Patrol - White Pass, WA.
- Married to Tanya and has four children.
- Enjoys skiing, waterskiing, snowmobiling, motor biking, and boating.
Clark L. Permann, CFP®, CLU, ChFC®
Founder and President
Robert A. Vickers, ChFC®
Robert Vickers has been a Financial Planner for more than 21 years. He earned the Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC®) designation by completing advanced studies in financial planning through the American College, in Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania.
Vice President of Financial Management, Inc.
Investment Advisor Representative of FMI and Independent Life, Disability, and Long Term Care Insurance Agent.
Registered Securities Representative of LPL Financial.
Prior to becoming a Financial Advisor, Robert spent 13 years in Broadcast Television and Radio, including 4 years as a military correspondent with Armed Forces Radio and Television Service.
Robert currently resides in his hometown of Yakima, Washington with his wife, Lisa, and two children, Isabella and Ian.
Erik R. Pielstick
Certified Financial Planner™
Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC)
Making smart decisions is the key to successful retirement. Unfortunately this remains a dream for many.
Over the years and working with hundreds of families, I have seen firsthand the difference of making financial decisions made with those that have a written financial plan and a integrated retirement investment strategy. I have seen this make retirement dreams become realities.
Since 1991, I have been helping clients with wealth accumulation strategies that support their retirement dreams. Over the years and working with hundreds of families, I have seen firsthand the difference of making financial decisions made with those that have a written financial plan and a retirement investment strategy. This is often the difference in making retirement dreams become realities.
Professionally, I received my CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ designation (CFP®) in 2010 and my Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC) designation in 2003. These professional designations indicate my knowledge, experience and ethics to help guide my clients to achieve retirement and estate planning dreams.
I specialize in working with higher net-worth clients providing independent and unbiased fee based comprehensive financial planning and investment advisory services including:
- Investment Risk Analysis
- Investment Tax Strategies
- Asset Allocation Strategies
- ESG Model Portfolios
- Retirement Planning
- Estate Planning
- Trust Planning
- Fossil Free Investments
- Wealth Accumulation
- Wealth Preservation
- Wealth Transfer
- Sustainable Investing
Personal Information and Community Professional Involvement
Erik was born in Jerome, Idaho, and grew up in Salem, Oregon. He moved to the Tri-Cities in 1981 after 10 years in Colorado. Erik started in the Financial Services Industry in 1991 after 26 years of experience in business and the sporting goods industry (research and design, manufacturing, marketing, professional skiing, and retail sales), and now resides in Richland with his wife Rose and two sons Trevor and Bryce.
Erik is active in numerous community and professional organizations, including:
- Columbia Community, Church Member
- Three Rivers Foundation, Board Member
- Financial Planners Association, Member
- Tri-Cities Estate Planning Council, Member
- BA in Finance from Eastern Washington University with a minor in Economics.
- Registered Paraplanner (RP)
- Drew’s current area of focus is:
- College Planning
- Wealth Accumulation
- Career Integration
- College Selection
- Wealth Preservation
- Asset Allocation
Drew was born and raised in Spokane, Washington. He grew up enjoying many sports and adventurous outdoor activities. Drew was deployed to Iraq as part of Operation Iraqi Freedom II in 2004 where he served for 8 months in which time he received a Purple Heart for wounds received in combat and was sent home. With an honorable discharge from the Army, Drew returned home and attended Eastern Washington University where he received a BA in Finance with a Minor in Economics. He now resides in Spokane, WA with his wife Jami and works for FMI in Spokane and Central Washington
Travis J. Stolcis
Terry A. Cook, CFP®
- Certified Financial Planner™ with Financial Management Inc.; a Registered Investment Advisor.
- LPL Registered Representative, Life Insurance Agent
- Born in Wenatchee, WA and raised in Randle, WA. Currently reside in Yakima with two cats, Mackie and Panda.
- UW graduate, 1980; BA, TSCS
- 27 Years experience as a Financial Advisor
- 19 Years experience as a CFP® professional
- 5 years experience working with Pensions and Small Business Retirement Plans as a TPA representative.
- 3 years managing Yakima branch office of Metlife
Special Areas of Expertise
- Investment portfolio design and management
- Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
- Development of Comprehensive Wealth Accumulation and Preservation Plan
- Life, Health and Disability Insurance
- Long Term Care Planning
- Legacy and Succession Planning
- Business Owners
- Business Insurance
- Buy Sell and Key Person Insurance
- Small Business Retirement Plan Design and Funding
- 401k Enrollment Meetings
- Employee Education Seminars
A successful retirement is a dream shared by every working American. Unfortunately, it remains just a dream for nine out of every 10 who find they do not have enough money to meet their retirement needs.
Experts estimate that to be successful in retirement, you will need at least 80 percent of the income you earned in your final working years.*
I specialize in helping my clients meet their retirement goals by providing them the guidance they need to pursue the retirement of their dreams. And I can help you do the same, through an investment strategy designed to meet your needs.
In addition to retirement services, I also provide:
- Managed asset plans - for professional fee-based portfolio management through LPL Financial
- Retirement planning - to design an investment strategy to help you meet all of your retirement goals
- Corporate 401(k), Retirement Plan & Investment Management
- Retirement financial planning education
- Retirement Asset Distribution Strategies
- Insurance Planning - provide for your family's future needs
If you would like further information about retirement planning, or other areas of investing, please do not hesitate to call or email me. I can help you make sense of the information you're receiving.
*Social Security Administration
Jared M. Jones
- Grew up in Moscow Idaho
- 2007 Graduate from the University of Idaho and Lewis-Clark State College with a B.A. in Business Administration
- Served a full term on the Exchange Club of Spokane’s Foundation board which donates a percentage to local and regional organizations that support the prevention of child abuse and provide fatherhood classes.
- On the board of Spokane Valley Partners, the valley’s largest food and clothing bank
- Spent 7 years as a Golf Professional
- Enjoy living near Riverside state park for biking and hiking
- Hobbies are spending time with wife Jennifer, walking our two pugs, riding anything on two wheels, flying, and cooking.
- Burning desire is to help everyone create a financial road map that will lead them to financial independence and a comfortable retirement.
Thomas J. Hale, MBA
Tom Hale brings a diversity of experience to his financial planning practice. Tom specializes in providing financial services to individuals in retirement planning, estate planning and wealth management.
- Bachelor's degree in Economics
- Masters of Business Administration
- Graduate, Wharton School Executive Management Program
- Financial planning for individuals
- Investment advisor
- Chief Executive Officer
- Finance Officer
- Consultant to business
- Investment Advisor Representative
- LPL Registered Representative
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Active in church work
- State and national awards in non-profit activities
- Produced "Coming of Age," an 8-week seminar series on vital issues facing seniors
- Chairman of state political campaign
- Citywide effort to establish community gardens in Yakima
- Married to wife Suzanne, 5 children
Cindi Berdar, CFP®
Kenneth E. Reeves
Ryan left Spokane to play football at the University of Idaho and graduated in 2008 with a degree in Accounting. Soon after graduating he started his career as a financial professional and a top producer at his prior firm before joining Financial Management, Inc in 2017.
Now Ryan lives in Spokane Valley with his wife Annie, and their two daughters, Hattie and Harlow, while they await their baby on the way! Ryan is active in the local community as a varsity high school football coach as well as a mentor through Communities in Schools of Spokane County. Ryan enjoys participating in triathlons, playing basketball and spending time with his 14 nieces and nephews. In addition, Ryan and Annie lead and host a home group each week as members of Grace Christian Fellowship in Spokane. In these endeavors, Ryan strives to display the same passion and excellence he does as a successful Investment Advisor Representative.
Ryan focuses on offering personalized service combined with a solid, long-term approach and fresh thinking, to help you:
• Save and invest for retirement, education, and other life events
• Create retirement income strategies
• Protect the ones you love
• Plan your legacy