To improve the quality of our clients’ lives by building and protecting financial independence
- Independent financial and estate planners
- Independent analysis, research and strategies
- Adherence to Financial Planning Association's "Code of Ethics"
View at www.fpanet.org
- Proactive wealth management
Commitment to Our Clients
- To listen and understand what is important and unique to you
- Communicate promptly and clearly
- Acknowledge a mistake and solve it immediately
- Complete what we say we will do
- Guide you with honesty and integrity
- Earn and respect your referrals
- Value your trust, confidence, and business
No information on this site is intended to constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy shares of any security, nor shall any security be offered or sold to any person, in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation, purchase, or sale would be unlawful under securities laws Registered Representatives of LPL Financial may only discuss securities with or transact business with persons who are residents of the following states: AZ, CA, CO, HI, ID, KS, NM, NV, OR, UT, WA
Securities offered through LPL Financial, member FINRA/SIPC.org, A Registered Investment Advisor. Financial Planning offered through Financial Management, Inc., A Registered Investment Advisor and separate entity from LPL Financial.