Robert A. Vickers
- Robert Vickers has been a Financial Planner for more than 17 years. He earned the Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC®) designation by completing advanced studies in financial planning through the American College, in Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania.
- Registered Representative and Investment Advisor Representative of LPL Financial, Life Underwriter.
- Vice President of Financial Management, Inc.
- Prior to becoming a Financial Advisor, Robert spent 13 years in Broadcast Television and Radio, as well as 4 years as a military correspondent with Armed Forces Radio and Television Service.
- Robert currently resides in his hometown of Yakima, Washington with his wife, Lisa, and two children, Isabella and Ian. When he is not playing with his children, Rob is playing golf or his Martin guitar.
LPL Tracking #1-123155Back
No information on this site is intended to constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy shares of any security, nor shall any security be offered or sold to any person, in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation, purchase, or sale would be unlawful under securities laws Registered Representatives of LPL Financial may only discuss securities with or transact business with persons who are residents of the following states: AZ, CA, CO, HI, ID, KS, NM, NV, OR, UT, WA
Securities offered through LPL Financial, member FINRA/SIPC.org, A Registered Investment Advisor. Financial Planning offered through Financial Management, Inc., A Registered Investment Advisor and separate entity from LPL Financial.